**CALL OR EMAIL TO PLACE ORDER**
The soothing sea foam green color palette is the first thing people notice, and it offers a soothing and serene tone. Aside from its aesthetic appeal, this globe is also highlighted by its historical relevance. It depicts the three voyages taken by Captain James Cook in a design created by Giovanni Maria Cassini in 1790. A red ecliptic line is also present, showing the sun’s position each day of the year.
- Antique map from 1790
- Features latitude and longitude lines
- Available in 4.5″ or 6″
- There is no Antarctica because James Cook did not believe it existed
- Rotates using ambient light
- Hidden magnets provide movement
- No cords or batteries
- Comes with 3 prong acrylic base. This gives the globe the illusion that it is suspended in the air, floating and rotating.
Additional bases may be selected and purchased at an additional cost
There are no reviews yet.