This globe has eye-catching sea foam green oceans contrasted with a old 1790 map created by Giovanni Maria Cassini.
- Antique map from 1790
- Features latitude and longitude lines
- Available in 4.5″ or 6″
- There is no Antarctica because James Cook did not believe it existed
- Rotates using ambient light
- Hidden magnets provide movement
- No cords or batteries
- Comes with 3 prong acrylic base. This gives the globe the illusion that it is suspended in the air, floating and rotating.
Additional bases may be selected and purchased at an additional cost