**CALL OR EMAIL TO PLACE ORDER**
The soothing sea foam green color palette is the first thing people notice, and it offers a soothing and serene tone. Aside from its aesthetic appeal, this globe is also highlighted by its historical relevance. It depicts the three voyages taken by Captain James Cook in a design created by Giovanni Maria Cassini in 1790. A red ecliptic line is also present, showing the sun’s position each day of the year.
- Antique map from 1790
- Features latitude and longitude lines
- Available in 4.5″ or 6″
- There is no Antarctica because James Cook did not believe it existed
- Rotates using ambient light
- Hidden magnets provide movement
- No cords or batteries
- Comes with 3 prong acrylic base. This gives the globe the illusion that it is suspended in the air, floating and rotating.
Additional bases may be selected and purchased at an additional cost